Do you know La Aldea? Would you like to visit this wonderful place? María A. Perera Vega, a student from our Aula adscrita in La Aldea has prepared a guide for you.
Nooo. I don’t believe you haven’t played Wordle yet.
Wordle is the game everybody is talking about and it’s very easy to play. It’s online and you don’t need to download any app or subscribe.
This is how it works.
- It works better from your mobile phone.
- Open the Wordle website and follow the instructions.
- You have to guess a 5-letter word in 6 attempts.
- There is only one word per day and it’s the same word for everybody.
- Type any word and hit “enter”.
- If any of the letters is placed in the right position of the word, it will appear in green, if the letter appears in the word, but not in that position, it appears in yellow, if the letter doesn’t belong to the word, you will see it in grey.
7. You have 5 more attempts to guess the words, keep on trying until you win.
Please leave a comment if you could guess any of the words.
After a long time without writing in this blog, we’re back.
TikTok is known for being used by young people who share dances or dub videos with preloaded audios, but there’s a whole world of short tutorials and other kinds of interesting videos that can be helpful for you.
We would like to share with you the work of two teachers who share interesting tips to learn English on Tik Tok.
The first one is John Plus English (previously known as Cork English Teacher) and you can find him on Instagram as well. John shares his own materials and mini-lessons and they include vocabulary, grammar, pronunciation and much more.
Why don’t you leave a comment saying what you think about these ways of learning English?
Here are the poems we looked at in class. You can listen to me reading them in these Soundcloud links:
Try to read the parts you practised in class and copy my pronunciation. Take your time and speak clearly. Can you copy the poem’s rhythm?
And here’s the wonderful short film we watched of Vincent by Tim Burton.
Are you ready? We are! Just a short post to remind you that we are back at school and eager to start learning with you again. Ready, steady, go!!