As promised, I’m going to post Carlos’ Resolutions, because I think they’re too good to be as a comment only:
Since I have read this post, it seems to me that her writer thinks that we, people who read it, are not polite
Lucky for us, she gives us 25 clues to be more polite. Don’t lose the chance to be better, or at least, to pretend it! He he he!
The list of resolutions in this post is almost utopian. This list is more realistic:
– Gain weight. At least 30 pounds.
– Stop exercising. It’s a waste of time.
– Read less. It makes you think.
– Watch more TV. You’ve been missing some good stuff.
– Break at least one traffic law.
– Spend more time at work, surfing on the Internet.
– Get further in debt.
– Don’t believe politicians.
– Procrastinate more. Starting tomorrow.
– Associate with even worse business clients.
– Only wear jeans that are 2 sizes too small and use a chain or rope for a belt.
– Wait around for opportunity.
– Focus on the faults of others.
– Mope about faults.
– And last but not least, never never never, make New Year’s resolutions again.
Happy new year for everybody!
Carlos has also sent me the links to the sites where he “collected” his resolutions:
I search again the list of new year resolutions, and these are some of the sources I used:
the main one:
I thought they were so long that people wouldn’t read it till the end. Not even myself.
Finally, he also sent me some links to photos about New Year’s Resolutions, but, as he says, they can find no place in our blog. Anyway, you can try introducing “funny new year resolutions” in google and see what happens.
By the way, the link to the article about the Best Job in the World doesn’t work. It must be a problem with the Daily Mail, because it used to work at the beginning. I’ll try to repair it.
See you soon.