Dear students, this week you’ll have to face a new challenge. But don’t panic, I’ll be there to help you. Please read all the following presentations and tutorial and your path will be easier to follow.
First we are going to start with a slideshow presentation that helps you to write any kind of text.
Then, you are going to read some tips which are extremely useful when writing a blogpost.
Finally, here you are a tutorial to write in wordpress. You’ll see it’s very very easy. And if you face any problem, just let me know.
- Select a topic you can talk about. Some ideas might be: your job, studies, hobbies, a place you have visited or you would like to visit, etc.
- Write a blog post of about 250 words (don’t copy from Wikipedia or similar) using your own words.
- Add at least one related image, link and video. Slideshow presentations or audio using soundcloud are optional.
- Send me an email when you have sent it for revision. I will revise it and publish (you can not do it on your own).
- If you have problems with media resources (video, images, etc.), leave them as a link and I will solve it for you.
- When you see your mates’ works, please comment all of them, say your opinion, if you like them or not. There will be time for this (until Christmas holidays).
- The deadline is the 12th of December.